Patent filing & Prosecution
Origiin team, comprising of passionate domain experts, registered patent agents and patent attorneys with strong technology backgrounds is well versed with drafting, filing and prosecution of patent applications in India and abroad. With 4 core values of Quality, Responsiveness, Approachability and Hassle-free experience to our clients, we have drafted and prosecuted patent applications for fortune 500 companies, leading global law firms, passionate individual inventors and leading academic institutions in the country.
Origiin has been listed as one of the Top 25 Legal Consultant of the Year 2014 Silicon India for serving clients with high quality, timely and cost-effective IP Consulting Services. We are currently filing and prosecuting patent applications in more than 50 countries including geographies such as United States, Europe, China, Japan, Australia, Canada, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Brazil, Africa etc. through our associates.
Our core services in the area of patents are as below:
- Patent search & analysis
- Advising and devising right strategies on filing new patent application in India and abroad
- Patent specification drafting, filing and prosecution
- Filing & prosecution of PCT, PCT national phase, convention applications
- Drafting Divisional and patent of addition application
- Replying examination reports after complete technical analysis of objections, attending hearings and complete support in terms of meeting with official requirements
- Handling amendments, renewal, assignment
- Obtaining Foreign Filing License (FFL) from Indian Patent Office under section 39
- Filing working of invention reports
- National Biodiversity Authority (NBA) permission and complying for all formal requirements to facilitate patent grant
- Handling pre-grant & post-grant oppositions and revocation of patents in IPO as well as IPAB, as the case may be
- Drafting and assistance in Continuation in part applications, advisory actions, Patent prosecution highway, Proof reading, Notice of Allowance, Maintenance of Patents
- Drafting and responding to USPTO, EPO Office actions including characterization of claims
- Filing application for compulsory license
- Assignment, Licensing of patent, technology transfer agreements
- Registration of new plant variety
- Patent drawings/illustration
- Chemical structure search
Origiin has been contributing in adding to the list of registered patent agents by providing study material and training to the candidates to clear Indian Patent Agent Exam. We are proud to mention that the study material created by Origiin for Indian Patent Agent Exam has been showcased in European Patent Office Library.
Link to official website of Indian Patent Office is as below: